November 5, 2009

Gout Giver

I know, I know, I shouldn't.

But in one day alone, I did.

This was my morning fare. Pork innards noodles. Honestly, it was worth the drive all the way to the other side of town near the beach. Initially we worried if there were any seats available! There were none the last time we went. We meaning Hubby and I of course.

When we got there, voila, just one table left - just for us.

Needless to say we enjoyed this meal immensely!
Then in the afternoon, the children asked to go out for lunch together. So I suggested another place. This time, where my favourite beef innards noodle dish is served.

This dish, where the noodles are covered with a dark sauce, is one of my favourite morning meals. I like the innards more than the dry, stringy meat. There's something about the soft texture sliding about on my tongue, with the delicious sauce coating it.... hmmmm
Specially arranged that bit of intestine to show it off!

Yeah, this is Big Mmmmommmma's glorious grub moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment