May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

Like I said before, this family enjoys a laugh.

Arrow #1 posted about being in a relationship a few days ago and drew almost 90 responses. Then for Mother's Day, he indicated that the woman in his life was none other than moi!

Arrow #2, not to be outdone, wrote this. Then he posted it on Facebook and uploaded it to U Tube!
Tune taken from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. A short song I wrote for mother's day. :)

Mama just killed a roach
Would never have the guts to do it
If not for all you taught and said

Mama you brought me up
But now I'm in a country far away

Mama, oooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again in 7 years
Carry on, carry on, and expect some grandchildren

Mama, I love you
Have a blessed mother's day
That's all I have to say

Mama, I know I'm a little late
But it's the thought that counts, thats what they say

Mama, oooh
You're the best mom in the world
And even though I'm starting to grow up
You're still mom, you're still mom.
I would like some more brownies. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment