January 23, 2013

Something About Music

I love music. Most music that is. I don't like the noisy type unless I can make out the words. 

I especially love live music. It was a joy when during one season we often had Arrow #1 on the piano, Arrow #2 on the guitar, foster son on the synthesizer doing percussion, Arrow #3 and I singing our heads off, and Hubby humming along. This weekly event was always something I really looked forward to. 

Over time, the house got quiet as one by one the older ones left.

Imagine my joy when I came home one day to find Arrow #3 on the piano.
All I can say is "MORE! MORE!" Haha!

Oh, and just in case you think she doesn't play much, she actually plays the bass guitar more, an instrument which is not exactly a solo one. So she doesn't get it out much at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment