July 5, 2009

Sweat!

It was supposed to be well organized and smooth sailing. He was scheduled to go back for his studies. I baked lots of cupcakes for him to take back. I even packed them in his check-in suitcase for him.

Then last night he came to me and asked for his passport.

What????

I never laid eyes on it since the last time I passed it to him month ago!

Needless to say, that sparked off hours of searching. Involved Hubby who was away facilitating at a retreat.

Hubby searched his things. I searched mine. He even went to his office, (taking time out from the retreat). So did I.

I searched at home till after 1am this morn. Finally told him to go to sleep and so did I.

Nothing turned up.

But I left his packed bag in the middle of the passageway. I refused to give up!

This morn, I had to go for Sunday service, and work. I left the two guys to continue their search.

Then just as the message began, the sms came. "Found it!" it said. Praise God! I then called my son to tell him where the lock for the bag would be.

Later I rushed from work to the airport to send him off, giving him a hug.

I should hug my other son too - for finding the passport and for sending him there. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment