April 22, 2012

A Break

I am still feeling the effects of last month's whizzing around non-stop. At times I get giddy. Other times I break out in a rash. Quite unlike me.

Yes, I have been to the doctor. I finally succumbed!

The diagnosis? Not sure. Probably chemical imbalance under the skin, stress, lack of sleep.... all the above. What with perimenopause as well!

I think I need a good break. A long one. Go away somewhere and have a retreat. No, not just a retreat but have one of those luxury retreats! Yes! I am getting excited at the thought of that!

The recent wedding? It was held at one of those fancy places and the couple had a estate weddings and events planner to assist them. What a grand affair it was. Not only that, it was also an lovely emotional one.

Goodness! All this talk makes me want to hop on the next flight out....!

No comments:

Post a Comment