April 16, 2012

I Am Tempted

I am tempted....

to cook dinner
to wash the car
to clean the floor
to wipe the table tops
to tidy up the bedrooms
to sort out the family area

I toy with the idea....
to repair some clothes with tears and holes
to strip, change and wash the bedsheets
to take down, wash and put back up the curtains

I think about....
painting the front fence
changing some of the ceiling light bulbs
fixing the broken gate light
cutting the grass in the garden

BUT
I promised.
I gave my word.
I told a few concerned people that I would do so....

...I would rest.

SO

I indulged myself!
I sleep!
I listen to music.
I sleep some more.
I snack.
I crawl back to bed.
I read, read, read.

Conclusion - I have been a good girl. Hee Hee!

PS OK so I did so a simple dinner. And yes I did strip change and clean the sheets... but two of out the rest isn't work...! Oh, and I sewed a button on Hubby's shirt. But that doesn't count!

No comments:

Post a Comment