January 1, 2009

BIG Mmmmomma's Big Kids

At the start of this new year, I decided to start a blog about my passions. To begin with, my children!

I have three of my own.

Arrow #1 is going to be twenty this year (gosh I am getting old!). He's going to go for further studies.... but WHAT we still don't know! Whilst waiting, he had two jobs last year, but none at the moment.

Arrow #2 has a scholarship offer to do engineering in another country. It's nearby and his results come out in a few months time. We'll know then. Meanwhile he's working as a volunteer. (Did I say "working"? I AM old!)

Arrow #3 just entered secondary school - junior 1 to those on a different schooling system. I am told she's a miniature version of me. Miniature is good because I am big.

I haven't started talking about the children who didn't pop out from my womb, but whom I still consider my own.

Welcome to my blog anyway.

1 comment:

  1. so when r u going to talk bout the one who didnt pop out from your womb ?? i like ur blog! :)

    ReplyDelete